Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Mun Wai Wedding 1-12-2007

This is my family best friends daughter wedding, and her husband is a datok son :P dunno which datok :P. I know her when since im small. we all is know well to each other, that night is really like a big gathering for us, when we small, we alwasy gather together but when become bigger and bigger, we gather become more less already even some stay at KL or Klang :P. But our relationship still is the same :).
Next year is my best friends wedding at singapore, hope i can take more photo abt his wedding :).



All is my friends which is play around when we are small
My daughter like a star tat night, isn't she very japanese look, kawaii ne :P


You see my girl when play, her torgue sure come out :P







i think her(Eunice) got a potential to become a artist :P

No comments: