Sunday, July 1, 2007

Introduction of my Lin Family

D40 - P mode - ISO 400 - WB(Sunshine) - Self Timer
This Photo is taken at 3rd June which is my Father (who carry my daughter) Birthday, celebrate at Sunway Hotel Hi-Tea.
This Photo is very meaning for our family because it is very very long time didn't take whole family photo already so this is the latest one.
Start from left to right:
my youngest brother - Kok Yew
youngest brother girl friends - mi ling
my mom - Ann
my 2nd brother girl friend - Pam
my 2nd brother - Kok Keong
my wife then ME :P - Agnes & Chris
in front is my father and my baby girl :) - Vincent & Eunice

This is very short word to introduce my whole family.
Thanks.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

wah...wat a complete and happy family...then how about yr wife's family? hehehehe....