Sunday, July 8, 2007

Avenue K

Last Saturday which 7-7-07 is a very very good day for chinese people who want to Married, Move House, ........ :P.
But me and my wife and my daughter heehehheh my family lah go to Avenue K to have a dinner with my wife friends , there also want to see my daughter and while there are talking about their life, how going on , bla bla bla .... so i bring my daughter go to round round the place(Avenue K).

Avenue K is opposite the KLCC, which also consider is a high high class place even inside got a Metro Shopping Mall also selling very expensive things :P compare with Pudu Metro :P.

So i take some photo inside on the ground floor and outside to take KLCC & Maxis Photo.

Avenue K - Ground Floor


Avenue K - Taxi Stand
D40 - P Mode - WB-Direct sunlight - ISO 400 - No touch up at Photoshop :P - No Flash - No tripod.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

good pix to promote visit malaysia 2007.. :p

itz quite high high class place till very quiet.. i been to the 1st, 2nd floor to spend my time while waiting for rain to stop.. the environment quite scary, coz it's tooooo quiet...