Sunday, August 17, 2008

Langkawi Trip Photo 7- Bye Bye Langkawi

Near the Mutiara Resort got a Yacht Club near there so at the last night at Langkawi so we go to the Yacht Club to walk walk there and take some photo but it is too late and no light for the yacht so cant take nice Yacht :(.
After a 3 days 2 nite at Langkawi, really is a great place for me but not enoght for me to have time at the beach or Pool there to look look :P. So miss a lot of things :P. Next time can consider to go there for Relaxing and eat eat eat TOM YAM & Japanese Foods :P.
Ok lah i need to stop here lah. My fellow friends who not yet go there be4 faster grab a cheap airplane fares to go there relax and eat eat eat :). Ok thanks a lot who view my blog, if any comment of my photo please write at there, thanks. :)




No comments: