Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Pavilion KL

This is first time go to Pavilion KL, it is such a big huge shopping centre but still have many shop not yet online :P. I had saw a lot of design of the shop, it is really cool place, now a day , every shop got their own design and feel. even the new The Garden Mid Valley also had different feel as well. Now i think KLCC need to have a BIG renovation for their new looking shop lots :P.

I cant take too much photo coz scare the guard scold me :P. like the garden and The Curve & Cineleisure cant take photo, so i only snap little only.

I very like their Food Court Place which at LG(I think), all the shop is their own design and really had the feel at there :). hope you all can go there and walk walk.

This is the Main Hall Design
This is outside ESPRIT Design

No comments: