Sunday, December 2, 2007

My Wife and Me Birthday Photo at Rakuzen

This year , both of us celebrate birthday at RAKUZEN which is our favourite place and food.
Rakuzen is also well known JAPANESE FOOD which also have Buffet type at sunday afternoon only form 11am till 3pm :). The place is cool and nice. Even the food, no need ask lah, sure is damn nice lah :P.

Firstly though to have take every food photo but at the end, finish all laio only remember need to take ahahahahahahahahhahh, you see the food is so delicious :P.

Here is some photo to share with you all.

This is their table set :P

This is our both starter :P

This is their famous Seafood Salad & Rakuzen Salad

This is tempura lah as u all know well. also very nice but expensive so if can better eat when u all go for their buffet type coz more cheap :P
Normally i only eat Sashimi, their sashimi i very very fresh You see we order so many things, since i know a friends work at there so normally i ask him to order for me, tat night really eat a lot.
This is one of my favourite. green tea ais cream and one more is waffles ice cream which only this branch have it, other branch didnt have :P
The whole birthday is celebrate with my family :)
My Girl & My Father
My Father - Eunice - My Youngest Brother
My 2nd Bro & His GF
Eunice & My Father In Law

My Bro GF(Pam & Mi Ling), My Mom, Wife(Agnes) & Eunice
My Mom & Mi Ling
Only me have birthday cake eat heeheheheheh
My Mom - Agnes - Eunice (sleepy Pig)












No comments: