Sunday, July 27, 2008

My Honey Agnes Ho Birthday-19-7-08

This year my wife birthday dinner at Rakuzen, if not forget i think last year also at here :P.
This time is with her best friends. Ellaine, Hong Theng(forget her malay name :P), Cindy, Wai Yue, Alex, Huey Yuen & Her Daughter. Sure Me and my daughter Eunice got lah :P.
This time as usual FULL OF Japanese Food. Very Full until those girls cant sleep at night :P.
Overall I think got 9 dishes total is RM400 - One person RM50 :P. I think is very very 'tai' eat heheheheheeheheheheheheh.
As our favorite : Sashimi, Salad. Now Rakuzen have many new Dishes at KL Branch(Chulan Square). Many type of Sushi already.
Now thanks for everyone who attend my wife birthday dinner, very thanks to u all. Lucky u all didnt buy the cake if not i think everyone need to take back the cake ahahahahahahah :P.








1 comment:

cin_fun said...

Thanks Chris for recommending this restaurant to me. Will definitely go back there again. I had a wonderful time the other day.