Monday, August 6, 2007

Melaka Trip - 3rd & 4th August 2007 - Part 1

Here is some Photo want to share with u all when i go to Melaka at 3rd & 4th August, actually not only me, my wife and my daughter also bring there as well :P. Melaka - for me is a historical place coz still have many many old shop & house at there which u still can see it. such like baba and nyonya is famous at there and me had no enought time to go around , because of my little princess is too hot weather for her so we just go RED HOUSE, Eat Cendol Which is the FAMOUS in Melaka & Mahkota Parade . So here is some photo to share with u all. Hope next time will get more photo beside KLCC :P.

Coming soon will be our organization(SGM) involve in Merdeka Day Celebration Event Practice photo :P. and now already have a blog to show the photo but is not me to shot it :P.

First Place Visit :
Red House













Most Popular Cendol at Melaka







1 comment:

Nicholas Leong said...

one of the Church pic is partially blocked by the tree. Maybe another angle that can show the tree and the church in full?

Or maybe just the flowers and the church?

Oh, got to your blog from your post on LYN.